Im rebuilding an old fuse Block and a couple of the fuse clips are unsalvageable. Any one know of a place that sells them? Or is this going to be an excuse to spend a day at the salvage yard.
I attatched a pic of what im talking about In case I have the name all wrong. If the names wrong let me know, maybe thats part of my search issue.
Thank you
Rock49 aka C-Rodg work in progress 1956 Chevy 3100 261 engine
1939 Packard Standard Eight Coupe (The Phantom) | 1956 Cadillac Coupe de Ville (The Bismarck) | 1964 Ford Galaxie 500 coupe |1966 Ford Mustang (Little Red) | 1969 Pontiac GTO (The Dishpit) I 1979 Ford F-100 | 1976 Ford F-150 (Big Red) | 1995 Ford F-150 (Newt)
At least get him closer than just the website home page. Link
Kevin 1951 Chevy 3100 work truck Follow this saga in Project Journal Photos 1929 Ford pickup restored from the ground up. | 1929 Ford Special Coupe (First car) Busting rust since the mid-60's If you're smart enough to take it apart, you darn well better be smart enough to put it back together.