The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
5 members (walter74, Ponchogl, moparguy, 55shaker, 1 invisible), 147 guests, and 7 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,089
Posts1,056,138
Members48,435
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Feb 2026
Posts: 1
S
Moderated
Moderated
S Offline
Joined: Feb 2026
Posts: 1
I have seen a pics on the internet web of non Fulton style visors.
I am also looking for info.
I have a visor that is I believe is a 50 car that I want to put on my 51 panel. I think that it mounts the same, just have to make a center support?
I saw some brackets on ebay that looked like the would work on the gutters, not sure though?
Has any one worked with these???
Any help would be greatly appreciated
Thanks Charlie B

Last edited by Gdads51; 02/17/2026 3:43 PM. Reason: edit to separate into it's own thread
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 1,554
H
'Bolter
'Bolter
H Offline
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 1,554
I have a fulton and I found installation instructions online, I modified mine to fit my 41. If interested I think i could most likely give you enough info so you could find these instructions.
Attachments
20260122_114710.jpg (176.29 KB, 59 downloads)


1941 Chevy
"First rebuild - complete!"
Follow the story in the DITY
1941 GMC resting peacefully
1946/1947 Chevy Street rod on s10 frame complete
1945 GMC panel truck in line for restoration
1941 Plymouth stock complete
1941 GMC COE in restoration process
Read his Project Journal
1941 Chevy Coe uncertain future resting now
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 4,215
Leo Offline
Moderator
Moderator
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 4,215
Welcome sledchuck. I installed a Fulton visor on my AD a number of years ago. I got the centre support brackets from Mongo. I parked beside Cosmo's truck and measured from his before drilling any holes. Everything worked out.


Moderated by  klhansen 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0