I just want to wish our Southern Bolter’s Family a Happy Thanksgiving. I hope your day is spent with Family and Friends enjoying good company and good eats.
I'm thankful for being able to share my love of Old Trucks with such a great group of People. Each one of you adds to the adventure. As Alvin always says " I've never met a BAD Bolter"..
~ Craig 1958 Viking 4400 "The Book of Thor" Read the story in the DITY 1960 Chevrolet C10 "A Family Heirloom" Follow the story in the DITY Gallery '59 Apache 31, 327 V8 (0.030 over), Muncie M20 4 Speed, GM 10 Bolt Rear... long term project (30 years and counting)
If you don't like driving yourTruck, you won't drive yourTruck..| Living life in the SLOW lane
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your Family, say Hey to your Dad...
~ Craig 1958 Viking 4400 "The Book of Thor" Read the story in the DITY 1960 Chevrolet C10 "A Family Heirloom" Follow the story in the DITY Gallery '59 Apache 31, 327 V8 (0.030 over), Muncie M20 4 Speed, GM 10 Bolt Rear... long term project (30 years and counting)
If you don't like driving yourTruck, you won't drive yourTruck..| Living life in the SLOW lane
I’m sure I would enjoy Thanksgiving day like any bolter would and Alvin has got the right thoughts nothing like meeting a fellow bolter I always look forward to meeting bolters
Happy Thanksgiving to all. Right now I'm stuffed like the turkey was before we carved it.
Wayne 1938 1-Ton Farm Truck Stovebolt Gallery Forums 1989 Silverado 1996 Mustang GT convertible When I die, I hope she doesn't sell everything for what I told her I paid for it!