The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
2 members (Nick in Manitou, klhansen), 77 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,080
Posts1,056,315
Members48,442
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1592871 11/27/2025 12:55 PM
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 3,410
T
Crusty Old Sarge
Crusty Old Sarge
T Offline
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 3,410
I just want to wish our Southern Bolter’s Family a Happy Thanksgiving. I hope your day is spent with Family and Friends enjoying good company and good eats.

I'm thankful for being able to share my love of Old Trucks with such a great group of People. Each one of you adds to the adventure. As Alvin always says " I've never met a BAD Bolter".. grin
Attachments
IMG_20251127_075326.jpg (318.43 KB, 26 downloads)
Smoking Thor


~ Craig
1958 Viking 4400
"The Book of Thor"
Read the story in the DITY
1960 Chevrolet C10
"A Family Heirloom"
Follow the story in the DITY Gallery
'59 Apache 31, 327 V8 (0.030 over), Muncie M20 4 Speed, GM 10 Bolt Rear... long term project (30 years and counting)

If you don't like driving yourTruck, you won't drive yourTruck..| Living life in the SLOW lane
Joined: Aug 2018
Posts: 221
1
Moderator, Great Lakes Bolters
Moderator, Great Lakes Bolters
1 Offline
Joined: Aug 2018
Posts: 221
Happy Thanksgiving, Tuts! The cooker looks good, but the truck looks awesome!!

--Tom

Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 3,410
T
Crusty Old Sarge
Crusty Old Sarge
T Offline
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 3,410
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your Family, say Hey to your Dad... dance


~ Craig
1958 Viking 4400
"The Book of Thor"
Read the story in the DITY
1960 Chevrolet C10
"A Family Heirloom"
Follow the story in the DITY Gallery
'59 Apache 31, 327 V8 (0.030 over), Muncie M20 4 Speed, GM 10 Bolt Rear... long term project (30 years and counting)

If you don't like driving yourTruck, you won't drive yourTruck..| Living life in the SLOW lane
Joined: Feb 2023
Posts: 381
R
RLB Offline
'Bolter
'Bolter
R Offline
Joined: Feb 2023
Posts: 381
And a happy Thanksgiving to you Tuts. Hope it’s a good one.


1966 C-10 Short Stepside
HiPo
Step-by-step ~ and on-going resto build
in the Project Journals
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 195
4
'Bolter
'Bolter
4 Offline
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 195
Happy Thanksgiving, look like the temp is up on the smoker


1946 Chevy 1/2-Ton
In the Gallery
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 843
T
'Bolter
'Bolter
T Offline
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 843
I’m sure I would enjoy Thanksgiving day like any bolter would and Alvin has got the right thoughts nothing like meeting a fellow bolter I always look forward to meeting bolters


57 3200 pickup 265 V8 with service tray
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,712
W
back yard wrench turner
back yard wrench turner
W Offline
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,712
Happy Thanksgiving to all. Right now I'm stuffed like the turkey was before we carved it.


Wayne
1938 1-Ton Farm Truck
Stovebolt Gallery Forums
1989 Silverado
1996 Mustang GT convertible
When I die, I hope she doesn't sell everything for what I told her I paid for it!


Moderated by  Achipmunk, TUTS 59 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0