Jim Carter has a Spooky Deal to help calm you down. See the attachment for the details or go directly to Jim Carter Truck Parts.
Besides giving the code, be sure to tell them you came via Stovebolt. Good to the end of October!
Last edited by Peggy M; 10/27/20258:51 PM.
~ Peggy M 1949 Chevrolet 3804 "Charlie" - The Stovebolt Flagship In the Gallery "We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give." -- Winston Churchill
My bad in not getting it up over the weekend. Lynn and I have been working on this and my details are hot off the press. I had been working on something for Halloween when the Carter ad came into our email. I still want to include some of those fun Halloween and Fall photos we had from the past.
I'd say ask them about the discount retro-active since it's JUST now posted. They are amazingly helpful.
Last edited by Peggy M; 10/27/20259:37 PM. Reason: added image
~ Peggy M 1949 Chevrolet 3804 "Charlie" - The Stovebolt Flagship In the Gallery "We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give." -- Winston Churchill
...I'd say ask them about the discount retro-active since it's JUST now posted. They are amazingly helpful.
For me it was only 6 bucks, so no biggie. I am looking on their site to see if there are other items I need now or maybe in the future. Thanks for the heads up!
~ John in Utah 1946 1/2Ton w/4-speed manual transmission w/1960 235 engine Here We Go Follow in his DITY Bay
- If you think about it, it has been one year ago today!
Our town is putting on a scarecrow themed display contest that takes place just after our Thanksgiving. Here is our display we created.
Foxed posted this last year (October 2024). HERE IS that post.
~ Peggy M 1949 Chevrolet 3804 "Charlie" - The Stovebolt Flagship In the Gallery "We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give." -- Winston Churchill
~ Peggy M 1949 Chevrolet 3804 "Charlie" - The Stovebolt Flagship In the Gallery "We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give." -- Winston Churchill
SWEET Sergeant At Arms: Old Dominion Stovebolt Society BUNS?!?!?!Where we're going, we don't need no buns..... 1950 GMC 450 1951 Chevy 1/2-Ton The GreenMachine In the Stovebolt Gallery