I have our hosting company investigating now. I need help. If you're getting the 403 Forbidden message, please go to Whatsmyip.com and record your IP address and send it to me by email ([email protected]) along with the date and time you saw the message. This might help us track it down.
Just a note to say my individual "403 Forbidden" issue has been resolved since I sent Paul my info and he was able to find something that seems to have caused the problem. Not sure if it will resolve others access problems, but hoping so!!!
Am sure Paul will give details when he can. Once again Paul - Thank You for all you do for our community!!!
~ Dan 1951 Chevy 3 window 3100 Follow this story in the DITY Gallery "My Grandpa Carl's Truck and How it Became Mine" 1966 Chevelle (Wife's Hot Rod) | 2013 Chevy Silverado (Current daily driver) US Army MSG Retired (1977-1998) | Com Fac Maint Lead Tech Retired (1998-2021)
I just had to move a post to the correct forum and it said 403 forbidden. I tried again and same thing happened. Instead of moving the post, it deleted it. I thought it was something I did wrong.
I got this just now when posting for Coilover's Passing.
Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: in_array(): Argument #2 ($haystack) must be of type array, false given in /var/www/html/ubbthreads/libs/user.inc.php:608 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/html/ubbthreads/libs/user.inc.php(608): in_array() #1 /var/www/html/ubbthreads/scripts/addpost.inc.php(668): user->check_group_join() #2 /var/www/html/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php(286): page_addpost_run() #3 {main} thrown in /var/www/html/ubbthreads/libs/user.inc.php on line 608
Edit: I got it twice .... when I just posted in here.
blah
Last edited by Peggy M; 07/31/20259:50 PM.
~ Peggy M 1949 Chevrolet 3804 "Charlie" - The Stovebolt Flagship In the Gallery "We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give." -- Winston Churchill
I have never gotten the "forbidden" message, but frequently get the same thing that Peggy posted above. Just have to go back to the forum and the post is there.
Kevin 1951 Chevy 3100 work truck Follow this saga in Project Journal Photos 1929 Ford pickup restored from the ground up. | 1929 Ford Special Coupe (First car) Busting rust since the mid-60's If you're smart enough to take it apart, you darn well better be smart enough to put it back together.
Don’t know if this is helpful info, but in recent days if I post a reply an error message pops up, as shown in the attached screen capture. However, after a moment or so, if I check the thread replied to, the post offered is shown.