Put a post in the "last tool you bought" section but thought more folks might see it here.
I've replaced my share of stubborn u-joints over the years from growing up a ranch 60 miles from a parts store to 40 odd years with GM dealership and really wish I had this tool back then. No hammering, cussing or bleeding and could have cleaned up on flat rate!
NICE! I've replaced my share of ujoints over the past 60 years or so. In progression of ways, hammer/socket/block of stove wood, hammer,/socket/anvil, vice/socket with hammer, 30 ton press and socket,,,,could sure have used that little tool over the years.
There's a similar press tool for 18 wheeler U joints- - - - -much better than using a short sledgehammer and lots of sweat equity!
"It is better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and eliminate all doubt!" - Abraham Lincoln Cringe and wail in fear, Eloi- - - - -we Morlocks are on the hunt! There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. - Ernest Hemingway Love your enemies and drive 'em nuts!