| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (cmayna, Wally / Montana, Shade Baby, Goach2, Donf, dt235sd, Otto Skorzeny, Joe H),
60
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,119 Posts1,056,311 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2002 Posts: 9,115 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2002 Posts: 9,115 | I have recently become aware of an online radio guy, that posts a segment daily, on YouTube. He has video showing his work and his methods, as he works. He has many hundreds of episodes online . The name of his show is "Jims Radio Shop". I haven't yet seen him working on an auto radio but I find him entertaining. I have also learned quite a bit by watching him. | | |
| |
| |