The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
4 members (classicfins, msmall, Shaffer's1950, Gray_Ghost), 96 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,108
Posts1,056,568
Members48,448
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#156835 09/11/2002 2:22 AM
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 13
J
Junior Member
Junior Member
J Offline
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 13
Is there any other companies that sell a system that is comparable to the eastwood system? I live in hawaii and unfortunately, I'm SOL because they dont ship it here.

jay

Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 662
C
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
C Offline
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 662

Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 13
J
Junior Member
Junior Member
J Offline
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 13
thanks chuck,

that is a great link. Have you had any experience with the chrome plating kit? I was thinking what if I wanted to use the copy chrome kit to use on the a-arms and maybe the valve cover. Is this kit large enough to do that, or do I need to get the super duper size kit?

jay


Moderated by  MNSmith 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0