The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
4 members (fonz8261, Cletus1950, Deegs53, 1 invisible), 142 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,127
Posts1,056,659
Members48,450
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Feb 2019
Posts: 201
8
nothing beats a try but a failure
nothing beats a try but a failure
8 Offline
Joined: Feb 2019
Posts: 201
Is there a vendor that sells the decal' Chevrolet' for the '54 dash?

Last edited by Gdads51; 12/12/2024 2:38 AM. Reason: update title with more detail

1955.1 3600 5 window 4 speed all original except the 410 gears.
In the Project Journal
Joined: Oct 2021
Posts: 6,902
O
'Bolter
'Bolter
O Online: Content
Joined: Oct 2021
Posts: 6,902


1950 Chevrolet 3100 (Ol' Roy)

1939 Packard Standard Eight Coupe (The Phantom) | 1956 Cadillac Coupe de Ville (The Bismarck) | 1964 Ford Galaxie 500 coupe |1966 Ford Mustang (Little Red) | 1969 Pontiac GTO (The Dishpit) I 1979 Ford F-100 | 1976 Ford F-150 (Big Red) | 1995 Ford F-150 (Newt)
Joined: Oct 2021
Posts: 6,902
O
'Bolter
'Bolter
O Online: Content
Joined: Oct 2021
Posts: 6,902
Actually, the listings say 47-53. What's different on the '54 from the others?


1950 Chevrolet 3100 (Ol' Roy)

1939 Packard Standard Eight Coupe (The Phantom) | 1956 Cadillac Coupe de Ville (The Bismarck) | 1964 Ford Galaxie 500 coupe |1966 Ford Mustang (Little Red) | 1969 Pontiac GTO (The Dishpit) I 1979 Ford F-100 | 1976 Ford F-150 (Big Red) | 1995 Ford F-150 (Newt)
Joined: Jul 2000
Posts: 2,198
Insomniac
Insomniac
Joined: Jul 2000
Posts: 2,198
Tricky. I think you might have to make your own. See this discussion from a couple of years ago:

1954 dash decal


Gord 🇨🇦
----
1954 1/2 ton 235 4 speed
Joined: Jul 2000
Posts: 2,198
Insomniac
Insomniac
Joined: Jul 2000
Posts: 2,198
I scanned the lettering used on the grill. If the dash lettering uses the same font, you can download this jpg and scale them appropriately.
Attachments
Chevrolet letters.jpg (40.61 KB, 103 downloads)
Lettering


Gord 🇨🇦
----
1954 1/2 ton 235 4 speed
Joined: Feb 2019
Posts: 201
8
nothing beats a try but a failure
nothing beats a try but a failure
8 Offline
Joined: Feb 2019
Posts: 201
I know what I will be getting my wife for christmas, Cricut.


1955.1 3600 5 window 4 speed all original except the 410 gears.
In the Project Journal
Joined: Aug 2001
Posts: 1,300
G
'Bolter
'Bolter
G Offline
Joined: Aug 2001
Posts: 1,300
I have been wondering about the dash decals as well. I actually want to print out a set from "masking" material. The two tone interior has the dash painted the lighter color and the top a darker color. It makes sense to me to paint the dash first the lighter color, mask the letters, and paint the top color so the letters are the lighter blue. Thanks for the scan. Years back, someone had scanned tailgate lettering that I wanted to try for a match to dash letters.

Joined: Jul 2000
Posts: 2,198
Insomniac
Insomniac
Joined: Jul 2000
Posts: 2,198
Originally Posted by 87GN
I know what I will be getting my wife for christmas, Cricut.

Two birds with one stone! thumbs_up


Gord 🇨🇦
----
1954 1/2 ton 235 4 speed

Moderated by  ndkid275, Phak1 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0