The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 126 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,101
Posts1,056,181
Members48,436
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Feb 2000
Posts: 268
J
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
J Offline
Joined: Feb 2000
Posts: 268
Here is an update on my Trailer Quest. After looking at the Used 24 footer, and tried to get a loan and was turned down for bad credit in Oregon!!! I owed the power company and Lane county justice court some money, to the tune of around $1800, looked like i was using the name of Michael Rose and living in both Glide and Curtin Oregon. Umm, I guess that's what I get for going to Oregon to get a truck.

Anyway I had to get that stuff removed from my credit report, then I got the loan, but I was in the middle of the winter games, so I had to wait tell our part was over, which was Sunday (events at Snow Basin), so Yesterday I took the truck over to get the ball installed and pick up the trailer, pics soon.

Now I need some ramps, John M what do your ramps look like? I have storage for two ramps under the back, 8 foot long and 13 inches wide, but I'll need a third ramp for loading some tractors.

Joined: Feb 2000
Posts: 268
J
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
J Offline
Joined: Feb 2000
Posts: 268
Well I got some pics today of " The Trailer ", just click on them words, " The Trailer " to see the pics.

I called a guy over in Tremonton about building some ramps, going to run me $230 for three ramps, need three for them troctors with the trike front end, but the Middle one will be a bit lighter. the ramps will be 4 inch channle, 3 inch for the middle one, with runners about 7 to 8 inches apart. The main ramps will be just over 100 lbs each!!! I'll get pics of them when they are done.

Joined: Oct 2001
Posts: 198
S
Member
Member
S Offline
Joined: Oct 2001
Posts: 198
looking good! get those rams and we'll see if it can haul a 48 chevy... wink


May the force be with you - SoloWookie
solowookie.com
Joined: Feb 2000
Posts: 587
G
'Bolter
'Bolter
G Offline
Joined: Feb 2000
Posts: 587
I need ramps made for my flatbed truck, but they gotta be 7 or 8 ft. long! I figure I'll be "bustin" a N** pulling them out of slots and puttin on back, HA! I'm gonna use them for the side boards too. I have frame rails from one of my Trucks and gonna add some wood (like 2 x 12) with 2x4 edges to them to drive on. don't know about being slippery tho. I saw some commercial alum ones over at yard, not for sale. They were like 16ft long, but light!


G.L. Grumpy's
Old Iron Ranch
Huntington, IN 46750


MM R tractor, Speedex
and Power King tractors
Joined: Jul 2000
Posts: 504
5
Member
Member
5 Offline
Joined: Jul 2000
Posts: 504
Nice lookin' rig Jolly. Good Luck with it...


Bill M
53 GMC Hydra-Matic

Home Page
http://home.comcast.net/~bd97/index.html

When you argue with a fool, two fools are arguing..
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 119
L
Member
Member
L Offline
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 119
Nice rig, Jolly... you gots a serious truck-totin, tractor-fetchin, v-12-haulin piece of equipment there!

---> Bill


Moderated by  MNSmith 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0