| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,120 Posts1,056,321 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2004 Posts: 328 Member | | Member Joined: Nov 2004 Posts: 328 | Both are 9.6V I've got all these and I'm going to sell them tomorrow. I've got a Ryobi and a Sears Craftsman. I'd never heard of Ryobi until last year so I don't know a lot about them. The sears one I'm guessing would be easier to deal with, but I don't know - you guys are the pros! What do you think?
Sears Craftsman or Ryobi? | | | | | Joined: Apr 2005 Posts: 36 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Apr 2005 Posts: 36 | sell them both off get something with atleast 12volts. Dewalt or ridgid hey even makiata
DustyG.
1952 Chevy 1.5 ton 1949 Gmc 2 ton flatbed Dump
| | | | | Joined: Jul 2004 Posts: 102 Member | | Member Joined: Jul 2004 Posts: 102 | I am a cabinet maker by trade, and have tried just about every type out there. I go through about 5 per year. The only ones worth looking at are the Makita ones. They are the only ones with a smart charging system. If you leave your battery on the charger longer than it needs to be than it will stop holding a charge. The Makita charger senses if the battery is too hot, too cold, and the level of charge it needs.
1948 3600 thriftmaster
| | | | | Joined: Nov 2004 Posts: 328 Member | | Member Joined: Nov 2004 Posts: 328 | I do have a Makita, I don't know anything about it though. I'll take a closer look at it and see what I can find out. | | |
| |
| |