The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
3 members (ShopRag, Bill Hanlon, fonz8261), 141 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,125
Posts1,056,337
Members48,440
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 328
H
Member
Member
H Offline
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 328
Both are 9.6V I've got all these and I'm going to sell them tomorrow. I've got a Ryobi and a Sears Craftsman. I'd never heard of Ryobi until last year so I don't know a lot about them. The sears one I'm guessing would be easier to deal with, but I don't know - you guys are the pros! What do you think?

Sears Craftsman or Ryobi?


GO RANGERS grin
Photos Updated so check them out!
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 36
D
New Guy
New Guy
D Offline
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 36
sell them both off get something with atleast 12volts. Dewalt or ridgid hey even makiata


DustyG.

1952 Chevy 1.5 ton
1949 Gmc 2 ton flatbed Dump
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 102
G
Member
Member
G Offline
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 102
I am a cabinet maker by trade, and have tried just about every type out there. I go through about 5 per year. The only ones worth looking at are the Makita ones. They are the only ones with a smart charging system. If you leave your battery on the charger longer than it needs to be than it will stop holding a charge. The Makita charger senses if the battery is too hot, too cold, and the level of charge it needs.


1948 3600 thriftmaster
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 328
H
Member
Member
H Offline
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 328
I do have a Makita, I don't know anything about it though. I'll take a closer look at it and see what I can find out.


GO RANGERS grin
Photos Updated so check them out!

Moderated by  MNSmith 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0