The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
2 members (Wayne67vert, moparguy), 134 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,101
Posts1,056,182
Members48,436
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Sep 2022
Posts: 6
P
'Bolter
'Bolter
P Offline
Joined: Sep 2022
Posts: 6
Hi Everyone ,

I have had a bit of a look around and managed to find the section where you can ask what it is (Name that Part) and have posted in there. I will most likely have more posts in there over time.

I have been unable to locate a 67-72 section despite finding the earlier and later pages in the forum.

I have some NOS parts and before I post them for sale would like to find out what people think they are realisticly worth prior to listing for sale, but dont know where to post them.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Last edited by Peggy M; 04/05/2024 12:05 AM. Reason: made a guess at location ... :-o
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 5,074
Authorized Pest
Authorized Pest
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 5,074
Welcome to the site. Saw your post in NTP. Yes, we don't have a 67-72 spot in the Parking Lot -- at least not yet. grin

I'm thinking maybe the Moderator for the Swap Meet will be along after awhile (he's an early morning / later day poster). He may be able to help with your needing some input for posting parts to sell. If you post in General Truck Talk (he's the Moderator there, too), he'll see it and *may* give you some space to ask your questions before you move in Truck Part for Sale.

Curious, what is your truck. headscratch

Last edited by Peggy M; 04/03/2024 10:32 PM.

~ Peggy M
1949 Chevrolet 3804
"Charlie" - The Stovebolt Flagship
In the Gallery
"We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give." -- Winston Churchill
Joined: Mar 2021
Posts: 430
H
'Bolter
'Bolter
H Offline
Joined: Mar 2021
Posts: 430
Also there is a whole site with 67-72 out there as well as good group of 40-59 chevy truck guys as well. I would post there as well. HERE IS a link to that site.

Joined: Sep 2022
Posts: 6
P
'Bolter
'Bolter
P Offline
Joined: Sep 2022
Posts: 6
Thanks for your replies - thought I was going crazy not being able to find that 67-72 page.... lol

I am also a member of the 67-72chevytrucks.com site as well.
'
Thank You

Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 5,878
Gearhead, Stovebolt Tech and Parts Tracker, Mod for Swap Meet and GTT
Gearhead, Stovebolt Tech and Parts Tracker, Mod for Swap Meet and GTT
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 5,878
pickupsrule, Welcome to Stovebolt! wave It's a great idea to ID and confirm what parts you have as you are doing in Name that Part before you post in the Truck Parts For Sale forum.

Just a suggestion, but once you know what the parts are, do a little web surfing to see what others are offering their parts for. It will help you possibly gauge what you may want to ask for yours. If you could use some help with that, once you get to full Bolter status (no longer moderated), send me a PM and I will do my best to offer what help I can. wink


~ Dan
1951 Chevy 3 window 3100
Follow this story in the DITY Gallery
"My Grandpa Carl's Truck and How it Became Mine"
1966 Chevelle (Wife's Hot Rod) | 2013 Chevy Silverado (Current daily driver)
US Army MSG Retired (1977-1998) | Com Fac Maint Lead Tech Retired (1998-2021)
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 3,441
Moderator - The Electrical Bay
Moderator - The Electrical Bay
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 3,441
Welcome to the 'bolt. I've been trying to unload some stuff too, I'm having trouble getting even half of what it cost me when I bought it.


Another quality post.
Real Trucks Rattle
HELP! The Paranoids are after me!
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 843
T
'Bolter
'Bolter
T Offline
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 843
Hi I’m just up the road in Newcastle you will get good help here


57 3200 pickup 265 V8 with service tray
Joined: Oct 2021
Posts: 6,805
O
'Bolter
'Bolter
O Online: Content
Joined: Oct 2021
Posts: 6,805
G'day Mate.


1950 Chevrolet 3100 (Ol' Roy)

1939 Packard Standard Eight Coupe (The Phantom) | 1956 Cadillac Coupe de Ville (The Bismarck) | 1964 Ford Galaxie 500 coupe |1966 Ford Mustang (Little Red) | 1969 Pontiac GTO (The Dishpit) I 1979 Ford F-100 | 1976 Ford F-150 (Big Red) | 1995 Ford F-150 (Newt)

Moderated by  Rusty Rod 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0