| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (3B, Joe H, Gdads51, 68ironhead, Jon G, JW51, 3800GUY, TUTS 59),
198
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,103 Posts1,056,188 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2024 Posts: 45 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Feb 2024 Posts: 45 | I was having some difficulty using NAPA, O'reilly etc., websites trying to find parts I needed. Found the website below. It is awesome because they actually easily on the bottom of each page for the part, have parts interchanges on the bottom of the page. Makes it super easy to find obsolete parts and unobtainable parts. I was kind of impressed and figured I would share! https://www.finditparts.com/
Last edited by Peggy M; 03/02/2024 8:23 PM. Reason: removed color in link
1965 Chevy C60 Grain Truck
| | | | | Joined: Apr 2022 Posts: 81 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Apr 2022 Posts: 81 | They ship pretty quick too and are cheap I managed to find a set of front wheel clamps for my daytons and they were about half as much as anywhere else and they came in like 2 days after the order processed although shipping was like 20 bucks for 10 clamps but still cheaper than pther places and a lot easier to find parts on their site
1967 Chevy c50 327 w/ sm465 5000Ib front 15k 2 speed rear w/ 22k springs, single axle, hydraulic brakes
| | | | | Joined: Feb 2024 Posts: 45 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Feb 2024 Posts: 45 | I am glad to hear that. I can tell you I got utterly screwed by partsgeek.com. I hear a lot of other people do to. First order came in great. The next two were completely wrong and they completely gave incorrect tracking numbers. Thank god for credit cards that I got my money back. Learned my lesson with them. What a bear to deal with, and some of the customer service people were real jerks.
1965 Chevy C60 Grain Truck
| | | | | Joined: Aug 2010 Posts: 601 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Aug 2010 Posts: 601 | Wow, that sucks. Parts Geek didn't really screw me, but I got a part that was really incorrect versus the listing-ordered a power steering rack, received a heater hose-and they did eventually refund me, but it took them a couple months. On the plus side, however, they did email me a return postage sticker that I could print out and attach to the box, so I didn't have to pay for shipping back.
I think Parts Geek itself is just an aggregator website and the people you talk to, are likely employees of the various warehouses. Which might explain why some of 'em lack customer service skills, they're likely being tasked with this online headache in addition to their regular duties.
1965 C60 school bus | 1967 GMC 6500 school bus
| | | | | Joined: Apr 2022 Posts: 81 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Apr 2022 Posts: 81 | Yeah I keep seeing stuff on partsgeek and the whole site seems off to me I think I would only use it to find parts numbers for stuff.
1967 Chevy c50 327 w/ sm465 5000Ib front 15k 2 speed rear w/ 22k springs, single axle, hydraulic brakes
| | | | | Joined: Nov 1995 Posts: 5,723 24601 | | 24601 Joined: Nov 1995 Posts: 5,723 | Wow, I tried the site the OP listed above ... Seems like a nice resource ... until you try to actually search up a part for something old ('49 1-ton in my case). I couldn't find a single thing I was looking for. I didn't even bother looking for anything for the '27. I either get no results or 500 results (and MAYBE the part I'm looking for is on page 22 of the search results ...). I gave up and found the parts I needed on Classic Parts' site and had 'em ordered within 5 minutes. I just went back to give it another try on something easy (if they show Class 8 trucks on the front page) -- cab marker lights for a 359 Pete. Nope! So .... Boo. Two thumbs down on THAT site. 
~ John A kid raised on Hotwheels, Matchbox and Tonka cannot be reasonably expected to own only one vehicle as an adult. 1949 Chevrolet 3804In the Legacy Gallery | In the Gallery Forum1973 IH 1310 Dump1963 Kaiser M38A12001 International/AmTran RE3000 "Skoolie"2014 Ford E-350 4x4 (Quigley) | | |
| |
| |