Click on image for the lowdown.
====
0 members (),
177
guests, and
2
robots. Key: Admin ,
Global Mod ,
Mod
Forums66
Topics128,113
Posts1,056,619
Members48,450
Most Online14,466Apr 26th, 2026
AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for
over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks!
Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 55
'Bolter
'Bolter
Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 55
Hello! I'm hoping you guys can help me identify the years this cover will fit. I was told it was for a 235. I have a 1954 235 engine with 4spd trans that needs a cover. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks! Sergio
Attachments
LOS ANGELES, CA 48 FLEETLINE AERO, 50 CANOPY EXPRESS 52 SUBURBAN, 57 BIG WINDOW Pickup, 64 Malibu CV