| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,080 Posts1,056,315 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2021 Posts: 98 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Feb 2021 Posts: 98 | Anyone know a good place to search for the window. I don't think anybody is reproducing them and I'm not sure a glass company can cut one like the slider side windows. | | | | | Joined: May 2015 Posts: 11,084 Housekeeping (Moderator) Making a Stovebolt Bed & Paint and Body Shop Forums | | Housekeeping (Moderator) Making a Stovebolt Bed & Paint and Body Shop Forums Joined: May 2015 Posts: 11,084 | Moving this to Panels and Burbs forum. The guys who hang out there can probably help you. 😉
Kevin 1951 Chevy 3100 work truckFollow this saga in Project JournalPhotos 1929 Ford pickup restored from the ground up. | 1929 Ford Special Coupe (First car) Busting rust since the mid-60's If you're smart enough to take it apart, you darn well better be smart enough to put it back together. | | | | | Joined: Oct 2005 Posts: 4,252 "Hey! I sound like Darth Vader!! | | "Hey! I sound like Darth Vader!! Joined: Oct 2005 Posts: 4,252 | Hit up the Street Rod Glass Company. Street Rod GlassCarson has met every challenge I've hit him up with to date. | | | | | Joined: Feb 2021 Posts: 98 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Feb 2021 Posts: 98 | Thanks for the info. I'll give them a call to check if they have it and a price. I did find a place called metro auto glass online that have it. Pretty pricey 293.00 plus shipping but if you need it that's how it goes. | | |
| |
| |