The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
1 members (Rusty Heaps), 169 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,089
Posts1,056,143
Members48,436
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#153103 06/06/2007 6:01 PM
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 173
A
'Bolter
'Bolter
A Offline
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 173
I have been through the galery several times, and I was wondering if any body has pictures of a completley or mostly complete restored (not nesacarily original) photos of their big bolts. I would like to see some nice photos of the conventional big trucks, so I can decide what I would like to do with my own.

...or if anyone has links, websites, etc...

Thanks in advance.

Joined: May 2005
Posts: 323
T
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
T Offline
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 323
You may have already seen this one.
http://www.oldride.com/classic_trucks/138512.html

Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 187
C
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
C Offline
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 187
Nice rigs tri5, I think the '57 Chevy cab is one of the best looking cabs ever made, almost as good as my '36 grin


'36 Tall cab Chevy 1.5 ton, '36 Low cab Chevy 1.5 ton, '53 GMC 2 ton, '51 GMC 640 5 ton, '47 Dodge 2 ton, '42 GMC CCKW 353 6X6.
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 38
B
Apprentice
Apprentice
B Offline
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 38
Hi Clutchhead,
I just sent you a message..

Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 2,409
J
Former Workshop Owner
Former Workshop Owner
J Offline
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 2,409
Hey asilverblazer,

I have saved lots of pictures also, it really is a good way to help you decide what you do like, and what you don't.

I have a couple pictures of '59 s, and several Art Deco pics that I will send you, if you will send me your email address.

John


~ J Lucas
2006 GMC Envoy 4.2 I6
2023 Ram 2500/Cumins 6.7 I6
2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee (Wife’s)
2002 Silverado 2500 Gas 6.0
1941 Chevy 1/2-Ton
1942 Chevy 1.5-Ton SWB
In the Gallery
My Flicker Photos!
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 173
A
'Bolter
'Bolter
A Offline
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 173
You've got mail.


Moderated by  69Cuda, Super55 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0