The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
4 members (55shaker, Barry Martak, Bill Hanlon, 1 invisible), 126 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,088
Posts1,056,416
Members48,443
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 22
H
'Bolter
'Bolter
H Offline
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 22
I am having trouble locating Speedometer Shop in Riverside California .... anyone have contact info for them?

Last edited by klhansen; 11/15/2023 2:25 AM. Reason: changed title
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 11,096
Housekeeping (Moderator) Making a Stovebolt Bed & Paint and Body Shop Forums
Housekeeping (Moderator) Making a Stovebolt Bed & Paint and Body Shop Forums
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 11,096
Moved your post here so it gets better visibility.

Can't find a place called "Speedometer Shop" but here's a business near Riverside that appears to be a speedo repair shop. Found using Google Maps.

All GM Speedometer Repair
993 W Valley Blvd #204
Bloomington, CA 92316
Phone: (951) 536-7862

Last edited by klhansen; 11/15/2023 2:36 AM.

Kevin
1951 Chevy 3100 work truck
Follow this saga in Project Journal
Photos
1929 Ford pickup restored from the ground up. | 1929 Ford Special Coupe (First car)
Busting rust since the mid-60's
If you're smart enough to take it apart, you darn well better be smart enough to put it back together.
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 22
H
'Bolter
'Bolter
H Offline
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 22
Thank you Kevin! I'll check 'em out and report back.


Haasman

Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 2,841
C
'Bolter
'Bolter
C Offline
Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 2,841
My local speedometer shop highly recommends Deluxe Speedometer in Denver to work on old Chevy / GMC truck speedometers.


Craig

My '50 Chevy 3100 5 window, '62-235cu, 3:55 rear
My truck ....... Respect The Rust
If I'm not working on my truck, '65 m00stang or VW camper, I'm fishing with the wife or smoking Salmon.
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 11,096
Housekeeping (Moderator) Making a Stovebolt Bed & Paint and Body Shop Forums
Housekeeping (Moderator) Making a Stovebolt Bed & Paint and Body Shop Forums
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 11,096
I bought a remanned speedo from Jim Carter. It looks new, but I haven't installed it yet. I believe they mentioned they had a guy in-house that does them - or maybe they just said "our guy" meaning an outside shop.


Kevin
1951 Chevy 3100 work truck
Follow this saga in Project Journal
Photos
1929 Ford pickup restored from the ground up. | 1929 Ford Special Coupe (First car)
Busting rust since the mid-60's
If you're smart enough to take it apart, you darn well better be smart enough to put it back together.
Joined: Jan 2023
Posts: 118
C
'Bolter
'Bolter
C Offline
Joined: Jan 2023
Posts: 118
Try Sam Simone in Washington state.Sam is on Facebook


1950 chevy shortbed 3100, 216 with a 3 on the tree.
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 1,456
B
'Bolter
'Bolter
B Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 1,456
Originally Posted by klhansen
I bought a remanned speedo from Jim Carter. It looks new, but I haven't installed it yet. I believe they mentioned they had a guy in-house that does them - or maybe they just said "our guy" meaning an outside shop.

Not sure if it's in house or not, had one repaired a year or so ago. Works great.
Also sold them a couple spare cores I had kicking around.


BC
1960 Chevy C10 driver 261 T5 4.10 dana 44 power loc
1949 GMC 250 project in waiting
1960 C60 pasture art
Retired GM dealer tech. 1980 - 2022

Moderated by  Gdads51 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0