I just wanted to share a YouTube channel that has a lot of extreme rust repair on old Chevy and GMC trucks. This guy takes trucks that I think a lot of guys would walk away from, and puts new metal into them. He has a bit of Red Green in him, as he inserts some humour in his repairs, and he doesn't have a big fancy shop and uses a lot of simple tools to repair "swiss cheese" truck bodies. https://www.youtube.com/c/CarterAutoRestyling
A day without laughter is a day wasted- Charlie Chaplin When wrestling a grizzly bear, you have to keep at it until the bear gets tired, not when you get tired. 1948 Chevy 2-Ton
In addition to the the rust repair stuff….he has some amazing old school hammer/dolly/slapper videos. Can take one of those floppy old beat up fenders from a 1930s truck and make it look near perfect….without filler.
I agree he's got some good skills. I had to laugh a bit watching him wrestle that front clip off by hand, when he had that engine hoist sitting right next to it. I'd rather not strain my back.
Kevin 1951 Chevy 3100 work truck Follow this saga in Project Journal Photos 1929 Ford pickup restored from the ground up. | 1929 Ford Special Coupe (First car) Busting rust since the mid-60's If you're smart enough to take it apart, you darn well better be smart enough to put it back together.