dougs,
There are a few vendors that are offering a so-called reproduction "reduced diameter" (15") steering wheel that looks like the original design.
Here is just one example I found
15" diameter Reproduction 1947-54 Steering Wheel.
It should be noted that every vendors ad offering this 15" steering wheel indicates that it "Works with 1969-1994 GM tilt columns or aftermarket style tilt columns". This particular vendor even states "Does not fit factory 1947-54 Steering column.".
Look seems right, but I would be concerned about actually fitting your existing steering column (no idea what you have), plus I'm wondering how much harder your steering effort is going to be with the smaller diameter wheel.
Of course, if your truck has been modified with a later steering column to add power steering, that wouldn't really be a problem.
Perhaps someone else has made an attempt to installing one of these wheels and can provide some direct feedback???

Dan