No this is not correct in fact I'll call it red neck. Cab mounts are good but pedal bushings are worn I would say. Anyway when I push clutch it rubs ever so slightly and makes a horrible noise. For a quick fix I used some door edge trim to isolate pedal from floor. Squirted a little lube just for slick em. No more noise. Some day I'll get the bushings replaced.
That's not redneck. Duct tape would be redneck. Good solution. Gives me an idea to use for slots for seat belts through the seat frame sheet metal.
Kevin 1951 Chevy 3100 work truck Follow this saga in Project Journal Photos 1929 Ford pickup restored from the ground up. | 1929 Ford Special Coupe (First car) Busting rust since the mid-60's If you're smart enough to take it apart, you darn well better be smart enough to put it back together.