Chris, Welcome to the "BOLT" and Big Welcome to the "Southern Bolters ". I'm glad to see that you posted pictures of your Truck, we love pictures on this site. There seems to be an influx of big bolts going on at the moment. I recently acquired one myself. I see you have already checked in over on the Tons o' Fun forum as well. Lots of great folks with tons of knowledge
The Townsend Show is a big event for the AD crowd. We ĥad our
3rd Annual Jamboree there this past June. Next year's event is already in the works so please check in often.
We have several things going on this fall.
Crusin' the Coast (Oct) and
Daytona Turkey Run (Nov) are just a couple.
You have plenty of folks around you there in Tennessee. All are more than willing to lend a hand or join together -- so just ask.
Hope to see you around the Shop.
