OK, here's a deal for somebody, maybe. I've got a 1972 GMC 1/2 ton longbed fleetside rustbucket. Virtually all of the sheet metal is rusted through, including the floorpan, can windshield, doors, bed, etc. In addition, it has numerous dings and dents, etc. IOW, it's a wreck.

But, it runs. It has a rebuilt 350 in it, automatic, and power steering. The seat is semi-shot. All the basic systems are adequate, and it does have some decent oversize chrome reverse rims and good tires. (5 bolt). It's got 300K miles, 120K on the motor since rebuild.

No heater, no radio, barely any lights, not sure about the horn. Rusted through. Did I mention it's very rusted? But it
runs. You have two choices: keep it for a work truck, or
salvage the mechanical parts. Disk brakes, driveline, etc.

Here's the deal. CARB will give me $500 to scrap it. You give me $500, and come get it (you can drive it home, it does run OK) and it's yours.

But you gotta act fast. I need it out of my driveway within a week or 10 days.

George
925-216-4110