I'm going a little by memory of my 1960 GMC which I sold several years ago and by the pics I dug up. I believe the rear "nut" is part of the rod so as to put a wrench on it to hold it from spinning while adjusting the other nut.
Whatever spring you end up with is hooked around the fork, as you know. The other end is attached anywhere that works. Find a spring at your hardware store. You can use a fish scale on the fork and then see what store spring works using same fish scale at the store as a ballpark method to chose one. You may have to fab a bracket for it where it wants to be....or a stiff wre extension like Ebrakes have.
The spring is called an extension spring. It has to always be extended when mounted. Needs to maintain force with clutch in or out.
You can use any method you want to find a spring, from guess and bygosh to...... calculations....to buying 13 springs. The fish scale is just a goofy thought from one of the voices in my mind

You don't need to fuss around finding the factory spring. IMO.