| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,090 Posts1,056,443 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2006 Posts: 39 Member | | Member Joined: Jun 2006 Posts: 39 | OK, Where can I find a 261 long block, reconditioned. Thank you | | | | | Joined: Mar 2005 Posts: 25 Member | | Member Joined: Mar 2005 Posts: 25 | I have 3 of them here, one is still in truck, I think I could get it to run when the weather cools of some. 1-918-542-3871 or E-mail [email protected] Thanks Tom | | | | | Joined: May 2004 Posts: 67 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: May 2004 Posts: 67 | I also have 3 261's. Two running and one long block. Located in Alabama | | |
| |
| |