| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
206
guests, and
5
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,441 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2005 Posts: 25 Member | | Member Joined: Mar 2005 Posts: 25 | I have 3 of them here, one is still in truck, I think I could get it to run when the weather cools of some. 1-918-542-3871 or E-mail [email protected] Thanks Tom | | |
| |
| |