The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
1 members (2-Ton), 150 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,110
Posts1,056,241
Members48,437
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 34
R
'Bolter
'Bolter
R Offline
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 34
Hello,

Does anyone know a place I can buy new upper hinges for the clam shell upper door? If not, does anyone have pictures they could send of what they look like?

Thanks,

Russ Sweet

Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 306
M
'Bolter
'Bolter
M Offline
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 306
*** Russ, You are searching for one of the hardest to locate items for the Suburbans. I've been searching for upper clamshell props for my 53 for a couple of years & have not run accross a single prop must less a pair. I don't know if your needs are the same as a 1953 *** *** probably not. But if I run accross one or a pair that might fit your suburban I will let you know.

Joined: Feb 2016
Posts: 9
W
'Bolter
'Bolter
W Offline
Joined: Feb 2016
Posts: 9
I have some I can send you pics


Moderated by  MNSmith, Rusty Rod 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0