| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
149
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,113 Posts1,056,619 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2019 Posts: 5 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jul 2019 Posts: 5 | I'm looking for a photo of the following interior trim pieces for a 1946 1/2 ton pickup:
- Interior Left and Right cab corners (for behind the seat). - Interior Left and Right vertical trim pieces for the 3' vertical section on the rear side (door latch side) of the door frame. - Center headliner strip to join the front and rear headliner cardboards.
I have a 1946 1/2 ton pickup project that is missing these pieces (which I posted a 'want ad' for in the other forum), and I'm trying to understand what exactly they look like, especially the headliner center trim piece. Does it overlap the edges of the front and rear headliner cardboard? Someone advertised a strip with only a single slot, which I didn't understand how it would secure the 'other' headliner cardboard.
Any photos or clarity would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. | | | | | Joined: Nov 2005 Posts: 1,554 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Nov 2005 Posts: 1,554 | Sent a private message to you. 1941 Chevy"First rebuild - complete!"Follow the story in the DITY1941 GMC resting peacefully 1946/1947 Chevy Street rod on s10 frame complete 1945 GMC panel truck in line for restoration 1941 Plymouth stock complete 1941 GMC COE in restoration processRead his Project Journal1941 Chevy Coe uncertain future resting now
| | | | | Joined: Apr 2004 Posts: 5,088 Authorized Pest | | Authorized Pest Joined: Apr 2004 Posts: 5,088 | homer, I hope he responds. I sent him one yesterday to tell him about posting for images in Interiors. He had not responded to that one. Hopefully, he'll get back ... at some point. 
~ Peggy M 1949 Chevrolet 3804"Charlie" - The Stovebolt FlagshipIn the Gallery"We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give." -- Winston Churchill | | |
| |
| |