The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
8 members (Hotrod Lincoln, Rusty Heaps, TUTS 59, Peggy M, 49choptop, 3 invisible), 115 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,121
Posts1,056,328
Members48,439
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#146414 04/09/2006 3:00 PM
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 363
4
Member
Member
4 Offline
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 363
Can someone please post a picture of their ART DECO BIG TRUCK clutch linkage? Mine was rigged up by the PO with an eye bolt. I had it adjusted all the way in (out) with the crash box in there. I just swapped to an SM465 (ahh the sweet sound of silence), but I need a little more adjustment. I am dreading pulling it out to put in a long throwout bearing (I had to do this in my 52 when I put a saginaw in).

Thanks,
Chris

#146415 04/15/2006 2:31 AM
Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 80
O
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
O Offline
Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 80
Hope this isn't to late to be of any help! http://oehmjr46.tripod.com/id44.html

#146416 04/15/2006 4:15 AM
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 363
4
Member
Member
4 Offline
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 363
Thanks, I was able to rig up something to work a little better than what was in there.

Thanks again,
Chris


Moderated by  69Cuda, Super55 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0