| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
129
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,115 Posts1,056,292 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2003 Posts: 363 Member | | Member Joined: Oct 2003 Posts: 363 | Can someone please post a picture of their ART DECO BIG TRUCK clutch linkage? Mine was rigged up by the PO with an eye bolt. I had it adjusted all the way in (out) with the crash box in there. I just swapped to an SM465 (ahh the sweet sound of silence), but I need a little more adjustment. I am dreading pulling it out to put in a long throwout bearing (I had to do this in my 52 when I put a saginaw in).
Thanks, Chris | | | | | Joined: Oct 2003 Posts: 363 Member | | Member Joined: Oct 2003 Posts: 363 | Thanks, I was able to rig up something to work a little better than what was in there.
Thanks again, Chris | | |
| |
| |