The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 105 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,089
Posts1,056,440
Members48,443
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#143631 07/28/2005 3:27 AM
Joined: Nov 2002
Posts: 60
A
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
A Offline
Joined: Nov 2002
Posts: 60
Hunting round for a '58 or 59 biggest bolt and keep coming across lots of 60-63 and early 50's stuff at farm auctions etc. Anyone currently searching for any of this?


David
'56 3100 Pickup,Blown BBC,5 Speed,IFS,4 link,
'07 Maloo
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 477
K
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
K Offline
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 477
maybe. the thing is-----------where you at?

Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 1,682
F
Extreme Gabster
Extreme Gabster
F Offline
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 1,682
I like the early 50's stuff.. i'd like to get a AD big bolt and put a car haulin' tow truck bed on the back.. those things work slick, and would look cool on an AD, but would probably look stupid on my '46


an idea is only stupid if you think about it rationally.
#143634 07/28/2005 12:37 PM
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 314
I
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
I Offline
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 314
I know where there is a '58 GMC 22000 GVW for sale CHEAP... JR. might buy it... But if not I could pass the contact info on to you.

It runs and stops. Everything works.


IRWIPI 2005 Peoples Choice
Inky,
"It's not that I haven't done IT... It's that I haven't done IT yet."

--------------------
'48 1-1/2 ton Dump
'57 Chevy Panel
'59 Chevy 2 ton Dump
Joined: Nov 2002
Posts: 60
A
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
A Offline
Joined: Nov 2002
Posts: 60
Thanks Inky,

I'm going to see if I can find a '58 or '59 Chev since that'll go well with the '56 we're currently building. And then turn it into a tractor unit and throw a period stepdeck behind it. Seem to be scouring an awful lot of farm auctions of late and there have been some mighty tidy big bolts turning up, just nothing '58 or '59 yet. The search continues.


David
'56 3100 Pickup,Blown BBC,5 Speed,IFS,4 link,
'07 Maloo

Moderated by  69Cuda, Super55 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0