| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (Southerntruck, jaycoop, Joe H, WICruiser, 2-Ton, 42465967, Shade Baby),
114
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,129 Posts1,056,362 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2015 Posts: 406 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2015 Posts: 406 | Late October early November I winterized my truck for the winter , but I failed . The truck takes up most of my garage so at times needs to be moved out as to use the garage for other reasons . In the 4 or 5 times I've had to move it It's accumulated about 700 miles just wondering around the back roads in my area . Even around the freezing mark it works well and even keeps me warm . Maybe I'll try harder next time !
John
good planning is no substitute for dumb luck
| | | | | Joined: May 2007 Posts: 1,718 Moderator: 60-66 Trucks; North Eastern Bolters | | Moderator: 60-66 Trucks; North Eastern Bolters Joined: May 2007 Posts: 1,718 | That's a long driveway to get 700 miles. | | | | | Joined: Mar 2007 Posts: 4,215 Moderator | | Moderator Joined: Mar 2007 Posts: 4,215 | The truck takes up most of my garage
John Well, your truck is pretty long. | | | | | Joined: Dec 2018 Posts: 2,450 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2018 Posts: 2,450 | panel fan I cruise year around,51 6400. | | | | | Joined: Oct 2015 Posts: 406 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2015 Posts: 406 | Kewl , and I understand you get snow out your way as well . But I'd Imagine there are not a lot of car shows to attend right now .
good planning is no substitute for dumb luck
| | | | | Joined: Nov 2016 Posts: 26 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Nov 2016 Posts: 26 | I still use mine year round for daily farm chores just as the rest of the family has since she was new. It’s all original including the engine. It still rolls over and starts at zero degrees to go out and feed cattle on her old six volt system with the cutout generator. If it gets below that I will put on a magnetic oil pan heater just so she feel special. I thought about restoring it but I would probably park it and never drive it. Only about a mile of chore rounds are on blacktop so I don’t worry too much about salt, but I do rinse it off every time we have a day above freezing. 1935 was a good year for reliability I would say. | | | | | Joined: Sep 2013 Posts: 1,365 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Sep 2013 Posts: 1,365 | Notjustair, I remember your post on the Who uses their truck as a truck, thread.Would love to see more images of it working, hauling feed while feeding in the winter, or whatever else it does while working. Nice truck for sure. I suspect it would take the trophy for "Senior, working truck" in our crew. RonR
RonR
1951 3600 with Clark flatbed, T5, 4.10 rear 1970 340 Duster 1990 5.0 V8 Miata (1990 Mustang Gt Drivetrain) 1964 CJ5
| | |
| |
| |