| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (baldeagle),
158
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,110 Posts1,056,241 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2021 Posts: 6 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jun 2021 Posts: 6 | Hello...joined a couple weeks ago and I've been lurking around since then.
I have several trucks I'm currently on. My 1965 short fleetside was my first vehicle I purchased when I was 15 (back in 92). It was my daily for many years. I recently purchased a 61 GMC 4000 grain truck. I'm currently trying to figure out how to get rid of those darn split rims.
My last project is a 1939 Chevy. This is a long term project that I've been tinkering with for many years.
Last edited by Peggy M; 11/12/2023 12:27 AM. Reason: added more info to the title
| | | | | Joined: Mar 2019 Posts: 1,003 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2019 Posts: 1,003 | Welcome. Good to see someone else from here. | | | | | Joined: Dec 2002 Posts: 3,441 Moderator - The Electrical Bay | | Moderator - The Electrical Bay Joined: Dec 2002 Posts: 3,441 | Welcome to the 'bolt, and please post some pix of your trucks
Another quality post. Real Trucks Rattle HELP! The Paranoids are after me!
| | |
| |
| |