The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
6 members (Otto Skorzeny, klhansen, jmoore, ronsway, tclederman, 1955 1 Series), 147 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,085
Posts1,056,329
Members48,442
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 4,252
"Hey! I sound like Darth Vader!!
"Hey! I sound like Darth Vader!!
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 4,252
Thank you member swizcore for finding this. Hopefully, this will help others solve some of their side window trim issues.

https://www.defender.com/product.jsp?id=4483343
Attachments
sidetrim1.jpg (19.92 KB, 295 downloads)
sidetrim2.jpg (15.8 KB, 283 downloads)
sidetrim3.jpg (13.4 KB, 282 downloads)
sidetrim4.jpg (28.56 KB, 276 downloads)
sidetrim5.jpg (18.55 KB, 280 downloads)

Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 47
M
'Bolter
'Bolter
M Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 47
I would assume this would work on 55-59 Burbs as well???

Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 29,269
Bubba - Curmudgeon
Bubba - Curmudgeon
Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 29,269
I would assume nothing - you probably know what the term ASSUME means?

Maybe someone will look this up in a Master Parts Catalog - unless you have already looked it up?

Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 47
M
'Bolter
'Bolter
M Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 47
I hear ya! That is why I threw 3 question marks behind my comment. After 30 years in the USN..... I'm with you on the "assume" thing.

Joined: Sep 2021
Posts: 15
V
'Bolter
'Bolter
V Offline
Joined: Sep 2021
Posts: 15
Awesome find! Unfortunately they're out of stock right now.


Advance Design Newbie.
1951 Chevrolet Suburban Carryall

Moderated by  MNSmith, Rusty Rod 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0