| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
83
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,081 Posts1,056,318 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2005 Posts: 4,252 "Hey! I sound like Darth Vader!! | | "Hey! I sound like Darth Vader!! Joined: Oct 2005 Posts: 4,252 | Thank you member swizcore for finding this. Hopefully, this will help others solve some of their side window trim issues. https://www.defender.com/product.jsp?id=4483343 | | | | | Joined: Dec 2013 Posts: 47 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2013 Posts: 47 | I would assume this would work on 55-59 Burbs as well??? | | | | | Joined: Sep 2001 Posts: 29,269 Bubba - Curmudgeon | | Bubba - Curmudgeon Joined: Sep 2001 Posts: 29,269 | I would assume nothing - you probably know what the term ASSUME means?
Maybe someone will look this up in a Master Parts Catalog - unless you have already looked it up? | | | | | Joined: Dec 2013 Posts: 47 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2013 Posts: 47 | I hear ya! That is why I threw 3 question marks behind my comment. After 30 years in the USN..... I'm with you on the "assume" thing. | | | | | Joined: Sep 2021 Posts: 15 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Sep 2021 Posts: 15 | Awesome find! Unfortunately they're out of stock right now.
Advance Design Newbie. 1951 Chevrolet Suburban Carryall
| | |
| |
| |