Thanks guys. I will check into those places. The ones at Jim Carter sure look like that would be the right thing. Napa had a listing for the seals, but they were unable to get them from the manufacturer. Carquest and AutoValue turned up nothing. It looks like most everything else is available though.
I did end up getting a new front outer wheel bearing from Napa (for $67) and when I put the inner race on the spindle, the hole is about .060" too big :mad: .
As luck would have it, I just found an old truck frame that was being scrapped, and it just so happened to be an old Chevy with the same front end as mine. The drums are different, but everything else appears to be the same. So I stripped off lots of good stuff for spares on mine. Even got 4 split rims that are in a lot better shape than mine. I know they are F%@d parts

, but I scored two complete beam axles with wishbones and wide-five wheels too. Those will come in handy when I get around to building that Model A coupe that is tearing up the asphalt in my head

. I am glad I ran across this stuff before it was hauled away.