| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,119 Posts1,056,648 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2006 Posts: 250 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2006 Posts: 250 | While trying to get my horn to work, I somehow let the smoke out. Taking it apart, I found the windings to be burnt and a small bit of insulating material that is part of the contacts crumbled. I attempted to put new windings in but it is not as neat as the factory job was and I replaced the insulting material with a piece of G10 from some other electronic device. It still does not work. So I either need a new horn or figure out how to rebuild this one. Anybody here ever rebuild one?
1950 3600 1951 4400 Gazz
| | |
| |
| |