I'm not even sure what this part would be called or if it's even available by itself. It's the oval shaped trim piece that fits between the 3rd and 5th grill bar from the bottom of a 1940 grill. The one on my truck is missing and I haven't been able to source it. I know the truck needs a lot of work but since I'm going to be taking the grill off for rechromeing (is that a word?) I thought I'd try and see if anyone know where I might find one of these.
Wayne 1938 1-Ton Farm Truck Stovebolt Gallery Forums 1989 Silverado 1996 Mustang GT convertible When I die, I hope she doesn't sell everything for what I told her I paid for it!
Crank hole cover. They're all over for the car. Not so much the truck it seems.
Save a life, adopt a senior shelter pet. The three main causes of blindness: Cataracts, Politics, Religion. Name your dog Naked so you can walk Naked in the park.