The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
2 members (Hanks custodian, TooMany2count), 102 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,134
Posts1,056,403
Members48,441
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 72
L
'Bolter
'Bolter
L Offline
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 72
Hello,
I am missing the 4.027 SEAT-RETAINER-CUP, Gearshift Lever part # 590868. It's the bronze seat that goes under the gearshift ball. Anyone know of a source for this?

If I can't find one I'm thinking I can machine the one that comes with the Transmission Shift Repair Kit to work.

Best regards,

Larry


Larry

46 Chevy 1/2 ton stake - family truck for 78 years
USAF 75-81
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 4,501
J
Moderator, Electrical Bay
Moderator, Electrical Bay
J Offline
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 4,501


~ Jon
1952 1/2 ton with 1959 235 | T5 with 3.07 rear end
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 72
L
'Bolter
'Bolter
L Offline
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 72
Thanks Jon! I'll give them a call.


Larry

46 Chevy 1/2 ton stake - family truck for 78 years
USAF 75-81

Moderated by  Dusty53, SWEET 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0