| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,139 Posts1,056,459 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2005 Posts: 481 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jun 2005 Posts: 481 | I want to purchase a good quality cover for my restored '58 Apache. Don't want to break the bank!
My truck is primarily kept in a garage, but occasionally may be outside and I want to protect the finish.
Thanks,
John in NC | | | | | Joined: May 2021 Posts: 1 Moderated | | Moderated Joined: May 2021 Posts: 1 | I use an oer cover for my 52 and it fits great, I thing cacarcover also makes a fitted cover for apaches
1952 Chevy Deluxe cab
| | | | | Joined: Jun 2005 Posts: 481 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jun 2005 Posts: 481 | | | |
| |
| |