Here is a picture of my setup. The supply is on the backside of the filter, about two thirds of the way up.
Phil Moderator, The Engine Shop, Interiors and Project Journals
1952 Chevrolet 3100, Three on the Tree, 4:11 torque tube Updated to: ‘59 235 w/hydraulic lifters, 12v w/alternator, HEI, PCV and Power front Disc Brakes Project Journals Stovebolt Gallery Forum
Yes, just to the rear of the exhaust pipe. And I liked the idea of the pressure gauge too!
Phil Moderator, The Engine Shop, Interiors and Project Journals
1952 Chevrolet 3100, Three on the Tree, 4:11 torque tube Updated to: ‘59 235 w/hydraulic lifters, 12v w/alternator, HEI, PCV and Power front Disc Brakes Project Journals Stovebolt Gallery Forum
Chevies till Id One of Mine has a spin-on filter mounted on a piece of heavy angle iron hanging conveniently below. It is plumbed up with steel brake line,no mess fill it screw it on you got it. Fill crankcase head downtown !! Make you one of those !!!
I've looked at the conversion kits and decided against it. I like the look of the canister filter, it has considerably more filter area and why fix what isn't broken.