Hi all, I'm hoping to find photos of the transfer case mounting brackets, there are two unused tapped holes in the bottom and I would like to know if there is a bracket missing? Photos of a two stick transfer case boot, or what people are using would be great, she's also missing the shifter boot.
If you include a picture of the installed transfer case someone might recognize if it looks correct or not.
Keep in mind that for that size truck whatever model transfer case it has would have likely been used in other applications and may have a variety of mounting bosses and options, some unused in any particular instillation.
Thank you for the advice, you are correct! Got some pics showing the factory brackets and the unused spot I was curious about. I knew I had to fab something up and now have a few options, then comes brake time lol. Coleman Model 22 Transfer case.
Scott B Wow got a real dandy there, a real heavy hauler. Those V-6 Gimmys had there own special sound. Also when you start hunting the PVC system its in the intake under the carb. screwed thru a port runner into the valley. 2 I think.