The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
7 members (Shade Baby, Pete1946, frogfarmer, baldeagle, 1955 1 Series, Jon G, 1 invisible), 97 guests, and 8 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,106
Posts1,056,213
Members48,436
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Sep 2018
Posts: 86
N
'Bolter
'Bolter
N Offline
Joined: Sep 2018
Posts: 86
I am finally to the point in my project where I have begun work on the vacuum control valve for the 2 speed rear.

Never seeing one of these units apart before I was feeling like an archaeologist hard at work carefully removing about a pound of dirt without destroying anything that may have been below smile

I've attached some pictures in case others are curious to see how these things look when pulled apart.
Attachments
IMG_20210328_210128404.jpg (192.08 KB, 77 downloads)
IMG_20210328_205244422.jpg (185.99 KB, 80 downloads)
IMG_20210328_204905256.jpg (174.52 KB, 80 downloads)
IMG_20210328_204851459.jpg (173.24 KB, 78 downloads)
IMG_20210328_204811505_HDR.jpg (201.56 KB, 75 downloads)

Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 6,214
M
'Bolter
'Bolter
M Offline
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 6,214
Thanks for sharing your pictures!

Mike B smile


Mike Boteler

1956 Chevy 3100 Resto Rod
1952 Willys M38 Army Jeep
1983 Jeep CJ7 Laredo
1984 Jeep CJ7
+++++
Silver Spring, MD
Joined: Sep 2019
Posts: 204
C
'Bolter
'Bolter
C Offline
Joined: Sep 2019
Posts: 204
If you need parts I have a valve that is the same as yours. I tested it and it hold vacuum. I have no use for it. PM me if you're interested.


Moderated by  69Cuda, Super55 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0