| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,080 Posts1,056,294 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2008 Posts: 53 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2008 Posts: 53 | I just put the driver's door on my truck. The outside door handle seems to bind up when I go to open it and it does not spring back up on its own. It does stay up if you move it back. The door opens fine, but the weatherstrip makes closing it VERY hard. I hate to peel it back off, so I will see if it softens over time. What did I possibly do wrong with the door handle though?? Uninstalled it seemed like it worked OK.
Jerry | | | | | Joined: Oct 2005 Posts: 4,252 "Hey! I sound like Darth Vader!! | | "Hey! I sound like Darth Vader!! Joined: Oct 2005 Posts: 4,252 | It might be slightly out of alignment. Loosen the latch screws and handle screws. Retighten. | | |
| |
| |