| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,096 Posts1,056,477 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2013 Posts: 11 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Sep 2013 Posts: 11 | Hey y’all, just dropping in to check the temperature on this idea but want to make sure I’m posting in the correct place.
I’m currently entertaining the idea of placing my long bed 70 c20 on a more modern 4x4 superduty frame and drivetrain. My question is whether or not I’m chasing a bad idea. Would this be the best approach or is the frame I have enough to just add the right components to in order to achieve a setup capable of pulling or hauling just about anything I want pretty much anywhere worry free? Has anyone gone down this path and if so, what frame/drivetrain should I be looking into? All knowledge and opinions would be greatly appreciated and thanks again in advance.
Jeremiah | | |
| |
| |