| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,567 Members48,448 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2019 Posts: 204 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Sep 2019 Posts: 204 | I'm trying to talk to 53moneypit. I know he is very experienced on the subject of lift beds and pumps. I tried to PM him but it said he had exceeded his PM limit. Does anybody know how to get ahold of him? | | | | | Joined: Nov 2005 Posts: 6,100 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Nov 2005 Posts: 6,100 | Hy Chevy' till I d, from his profile, his "E" mail [email protected], hope that works. | | | | | Joined: Sep 2019 Posts: 204 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Sep 2019 Posts: 204 | | | | | | Joined: Apr 2005 Posts: 7,441 Bolter | | Bolter Joined: Apr 2005 Posts: 7,441 | He left us 7 years ago never to be seen again.
Martin '62 Chevy C-10 Stepside Shortbed (Restomod in progress) '47 Chevy 3100 5 Window (long term project) ‘65 Chevy Biscayne (Emily) ‘39 Dodge Business Coupe (Clarence) “I fought the law and the law won" now I are a retired one! Support those brave men/women who stand the "Thin Blue Line"! Hug a cop! USAF 1965-1969 Weather Observation Tech (I got paid to look at the clouds)
| | | | | Joined: Sep 2019 Posts: 204 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Sep 2019 Posts: 204 | Ok, I hope he's well and not in the ground. | | | | | Joined: Jul 2004 Posts: 2,989 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jul 2004 Posts: 2,989 | I was going to suggest his name in your other post, but I knew he hadn't been around for a while. Too bad! He was very knowledgeable about those hoists. | | | | | Joined: Nov 2011 Posts: 1,611 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Nov 2011 Posts: 1,611 | Can you post an image of your pump and ram? | | | | | Joined: Sep 2019 Posts: 204 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Sep 2019 Posts: 204 | It's already posted as hydraulic pump and ram identification. Pictures are there. Posted on 8/3/21 | | |
| |
| |