| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (Gdads51, Phak1, Joe H, Youngin' Tut 59, Greg_H, carbking, Wayne67vert),
99
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,137 Posts1,056,430 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2020 Posts: 13 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2020 Posts: 13 | Does anyone have the paint codes? I have a 56 with an emblem that's painted in reverse (red background and black bowtie, like the 57). I'd like to correct it, but I don't know what paint to buy. | | | | | Joined: Oct 2020 Posts: 13 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2020 Posts: 13 | Thanks! I was curious what the factory colors would have been. Black is black, but I want to match the original red. Nice to get an answer from a fellow Okie, btw. I just purchased a '56 3600 a few weeks ago, so I'm fairly new to all of this. | | | | | Joined: Apr 2005 Posts: 7,441 Bolter | | Bolter Joined: Apr 2005 Posts: 7,441 | Oklahoma is a fairly large State, so, where in Oklahoma are you?
Martin '62 Chevy C-10 Stepside Shortbed (Restomod in progress) '47 Chevy 3100 5 Window (long term project) ‘65 Chevy Biscayne (Emily) ‘39 Dodge Business Coupe (Clarence) “I fought the law and the law won" now I are a retired one! Support those brave men/women who stand the "Thin Blue Line"! Hug a cop! USAF 1965-1969 Weather Observation Tech (I got paid to look at the clouds)
| | | | | Joined: Oct 2020 Posts: 13 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2020 Posts: 13 | | | | | | Joined: Aug 2005 Posts: 442 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Aug 2005 Posts: 442 | I've been using regular Ace Hardware Rust Stop, seems to go on good and affordable, Mike | | | | | Joined: Oct 2020 Posts: 13 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2020 Posts: 13 | Thanks! I'll wade through there and see what I can find. | | | | | Joined: Sep 2001 Posts: 29,269 Bubba - Curmudgeon | | Bubba - Curmudgeon Joined: Sep 2001 Posts: 29,269 | | | |
| |
| |