The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
1 members (Woodcmiami), 86 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,100
Posts1,056,513
Members48,448
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#139238 09/05/2007 2:43 AM
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 69
I
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
I Offline
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 69
Hope to have this thing on the road and finished this time next year.
I think I can do it
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v281/iceburgh/1953%20truck/?start=all

#139239 09/05/2007 6:05 AM
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,464
W
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
W Offline
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,464
Nice work ice!! I like that tree-to-tree paint booth ya got there. Works for me. What is the track width of the Camaro compared to stock??

#139240 09/05/2007 10:52 AM
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 4,256
"Hey! I sound like Darth Vader!!
"Hey! I sound like Darth Vader!!
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 4,256
If I remember correctly, the Camaro adds about an inch to each side. Something wheel offset will take care of.

#139241 09/05/2007 7:04 PM
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 4,983
B
Master Gabster
Master Gabster
B Offline
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 4,983
Great work. Love the paint booth...


~Jim
#139242 09/05/2007 7:17 PM
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 69
I
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
I Offline
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 69
yes the camaro is 2 inches wider but it handels great. We have done 2 others.
I did not get to crazy with painting parts you wont see ( but they did turn out great) and the fact it drove the wife crazy smile


Moderated by  Fibonachu, KCMongo 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0