| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,093 Posts1,056,480 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2006 Posts: 1,464 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Dec 2006 Posts: 1,464 | Nice work ice!! I like that tree-to-tree paint booth ya got there. Works for me. What is the track width of the Camaro compared to stock?? | | | | | Joined: Oct 2005 Posts: 4,256 "Hey! I sound like Darth Vader!! | | "Hey! I sound like Darth Vader!! Joined: Oct 2005 Posts: 4,256 | If I remember correctly, the Camaro adds about an inch to each side. Something wheel offset will take care of. | | | | | Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 4,983 Master Gabster | | Master Gabster Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 4,983 | Great work. Love the paint booth...
~Jim
| | | | | Joined: Mar 2007 Posts: 69 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Mar 2007 Posts: 69 | yes the camaro is 2 inches wider but it handels great. We have done 2 others. I did not get to crazy with painting parts you wont see ( but they did turn out great) and the fact it drove the wife crazy  | | |
| |
| |